Svetlana Tikhanovskaya and Pavel Latushka spoke at the discussion panel of the Economic Forum in Karpach on the topic "Alternative State"
Within the framework of the XXX Economic Forum in Karpach, the Head of the NAM Pavel Latushka spoke at the panel "Alternative State" on September 9. Also, the elected President of Belarus Svetlana Tikhanovskaya and former presidential candidate Alexander Milinkevich took part in this discussion panel.
- "Our team and Pavel Latushka’s team work at the international level, because it is necessary to keep Belarus on the agenda. I understand that there are many other problems in the world, but Belarus is here, next to you. And the regime is becoming a threat not only to us, but also to you."
- "Russia’s actions, including the information field of Belarus, are a strategic mistake of the Kremlin. Due to the Kremlin’s policy of supporting the dictator, a group of Belarusians is growing, even advocating the severance of any relations with Russia. At the same time, the absolute majority of Belarusians (more than 90%) are unambiguously in favor of the independence of Belarus. I am sure that neither the democratic forces of Belarus, nor the independent media will allow Russia to capture the minds of Belarusians in the information space";
- "Unfortunately, we see that the European Union and democratic countries do not have a strategy to resolve the situation in Belarus. Is it a strategy when sectoral sanctions are first introduced, and then the Lukashenka regime is given $ 1 billion in the form of special drawing rights from the IMF? ";
- "Diaspora is the fifth power in Belarus. It is a powerful instrument of influencing public opinion, both pressure and creation in order to change the situation in our country ";
- "The majority of Belarusians are not ready to accept Lukashenka as the President of the country. He is also an unacceptable person in the world. The current situation differs from the situation 5−10 years ago in the attitude of society. The society retains its desire to change the situation in Belarus ".
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter