One of these questions is the army: should we keep the mandatory urgent draft or limit ourselves to strictly contract service? Community Coordinator *Honest People Zarina Sorokina believes that compulsory conscription is an atavism and therefore should be abolished, that Belarus needs an exclusively professional army and that this should be prescribed in the Constitution.
Recall that earlier:
- head of the NAM Pavel Latushka proposed to fix in the transitional provisions of the people’s draft Constitution mandatory new presidential and parliamentary elections within 90 days after the document was approved at a referendum;
- coordinator of the NAM and the community *Honest people Lena Zhivoglod expressed the idea of Belarus returning to Magdeburg Law — in its modern vision.
And here, until August 27 inclusive, you can share your thoughts and ask questions:
- on the website of the draft Constitution of New Belarus;
- in the chatbot of the Svetlana Tikhanovskaya Office;
- in social networks of the NAM, community *Honest people and the Coordination Council;
- on the website and in the chatbot of the platform SHOD, as well as in district and courtyard chats with the participation of the SHOD delegates.
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter