"On demanding the Russian Federation to unconditionally withdraw troops from the territory of the Republic of Belarus"
In view of:
- the direct threat posed by the actions by the illegal regime to involve the Republic of Belarus in the war, loss of independence and territorial integrity of the Republic of Belarus due to its participation in union agreements on cooperation, signed in violation of democratic procedures and after the anti-constitutional coup of 1996, which also became a mechanism for supporting the authoritarian system in the Republic of Belarus for 28 years and contributed to the forceful retention of power by Lukashenka in 2020, contrary to the will of the Belarusian people;
- the use by the Russian Federation of controlled international organizations and unions for its political, economic and cultural expansion to neighboring countries;
- the gross violation by the Russian Federation of all international agreements and norms of international law in its aggressive war against Ukraine;
- the continuation of the Russian Federation’s escalation of military aggression against Ukraine due to the signing of the decree "On the announcement of partial mobilization in the Russian Federation" dated September 21, 2022.
The United Transitional Cabinet of Belarus:
- Demands the Russian Federation to unconditionally, immediately and fully withdraw all its troops and military facilities from the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
- Considers invalid the bilateral agreements between the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation, which threaten the sovereignty, independence and national security of the Republic of Belarus.
- Stresses the need for the Republic of Belarus to withdraw from the military, political and economic alliance with the Russian Federation and build a new regional security system in partnership with states that recognize and respect the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Belarus and the Belarusian national identity.
- Appeals to the international community — the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Council of Europe, the European Union, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada and other states and international organizations — with a call to support its stated policy of ensuring independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Belarus by comprehensive practical measures in cooperation with the United Transitional Cabinet of Belarus.
- Pledges its commitment to achieve de-occupation of the Republic of Belarus by all available means based on the norms and principles of international law.
Vilnius, Warsaw, Tallinn