Yuri Gubarevich, deputy Cabinet representative for transit of power, announces the launch of the campaign "Personnel Reserve for the New Belarus"
- The personnel reserve answers the question: how will the public system function after the change?
- Through internships in EU countries, we will train professionals who will take up public office and implement reforms.
- Current officials who disagree with the regime, as well as Belarusians who have left Belarus for political reasons, are welcome to participate confidentially in the training.
- We will make sure that the personal data of all participants, especially those in Belarus, is kept safe.
- Change is bound to happen. And now we use the time to prepare and grow professionally.
- An online platform has been set up for recruiting members of the personnel reserve, where an application form can be filled in for participation.