First Cabinet decreeassessed the state of Belarus as that of an "occupied country". Earlier Lithuania’s Foreign Minister called Belarus partially occupied. This is the hardest time for the independence of our country in the last 30 years. Protection and restoration of independence is the first priority of the transitional Joint Cabinet, and therefore the first decision of the executive body of the democratic forces defines this priority.
As a reminder, at the New Belarus conference, Svetlana Tihanovskaya announced the creation of the Joint Transitional Cabinet. Today it consists of:
- Svetlana Tihanovskaya, Head of the Cabinet.
- Valery Kovalevsky, Deputy Head and Cabinet representative for foreign affairs.
- Pavel Latushka, Deputy Head and Cabinet Representative for Transit of Power.
- Oleksandr Azarov, cabinet representative for the restoration of law and order.
- Valeriy Sakhashchyk, cabinet representative for defence and national security.
The cabinet has been building the team for a month and continues to do so. New spokespersons and representatives will be announced soon. In addition, work has been underway on already defined areas — and news about this will also soon appear in the established Cabinet channel.
Discuss in social networks:
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter