The NAM team presented in the Polish parliament a strategy of action in the international direction to accelerate the implementation by the illegitimate power of the three main and unchangeable demands of the Belarusian people:
- Stop repression and violence, and investigate and prosecute those responsible for crimes against peaceful Belarusians;
- Immediately release all political prisoners;
- hold new, fair, free and transparent presidential elections with the participation of international observers.
Let us remind you of the priorities of our work these days:
- non-recognition of Lukashenka and his government at the international level;
- recognition of the regime as a terrorist organization;
- bringing criminals against the Belarusian people to justice in the framework of universal jurisdiction and preparation of an international tribunal;
- Depriving the dictatorship of its livelihood through domestic economic pressure and increased sanctions;
- mobilization of the Belarusians — including in the context of the constitutional referendum, the ignoring of which by the democratic majority would be too generous a gift for Lukashenka.
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter