Meanwhile, rights, freedoms and guarantees are the basis of life of almost any state, as well as a social contract, which is the Constitution. Without this social contract, millions of people simply could not live side by side.
Today we propose to figure out what our rights and freedoms are, who and how guarantees them to us, and what does the state have to do with it. On the eve of the constitutional reform it is doubly important to know and understand all this.
We also suggest watching previous videos about the Constitution:
- How did the 1994 Constitution allow the dictatorship to emerge in Belarus?
- How does the system of checks and balances work?
- What is the Preamble to the Constitution?
We remind you that discussions on the draft Constitution of New Belarus are underway until August 27. You can share your proposal or ask a question:
- on the website of the draft Constitution of New Belarus;
- in the chatbot of the Svetlana Tikhanovskaya Office;
- in social networks of the NAM, community *Honest people and the Coordination Council;
- on the website and the chatbot of the SHOD platform, district and courtyard chats with the participation of the SHOD delegates.
Register in the "People's Constitution" campaign to participate in the writing and promotion of our draft Basic Law to the referendum, as well as to stay updated on the news:
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter