On June 11, the Russian occupation authorities and Lukashenko’s puppet government plan to hold a big concert in Minsk on the occasion of Russia Day
1) The Republic of Belarus was occupied by Russia with the full assistance of the Armed Forces of Belarus and the puppet government of Lukashenko, which serves as the occupation administration;
2) in violation of international law, bilateral agreements with Ukraine, the Constitution and military doctrine of the Republic of Belarus, our country was used by the military aggressor-Russia as a springboard to attack Ukraine and is still used for missile and air strikes on Ukrainian territory, and Lukashenko’s puppet government provides all the necessary infrastructure and support for this, which is a direct complicity in military aggression;
3) Russian troops and military bases appeared on the territory of Belarus without the consent of the people of Belarus;
4) since February 24, more than 1,500 Belarusians have been detained and repressed for anti-war protests; at least 60 detentions took place to counter to the "rail war" organized by Belarusian guerrillas to impede the free movement of Russian troops and military cargo on Belarusian territory;
5) a number of detentions of rail guerrillas were carried out with special and unjustified cruelty, namely — after the detention the aides of the Russian occupiers shot the detainees in the knee;
6) in order to intimidate active Belarusians, who have not stopped resisting Lukashenko’s regime for almost two years, and today the Russian occupiers, on May 13 Lukashenko signed a law allowing the death penalty for "attempting to commit acts of terrorism" which, in the face of legal default, unleashes Lukashenko’s regime’s hands to intensify political terror and introduce a "legalized" practice of politically motivated killings of Belarusians;
7) the number of political prisoners in Belarus continues to grow daily and today stands at more than 1,200 people, some of whom have been detained since February 24 for countering Russian military aggression, including the transfer of data on the movement of Russian troops and technicians of the Belarusian Hajun Project;
8) Lukashenko’s puppet government has tightened its policy of russification of Belarusians and is actively campaigning to destroy Belarusian-language publishing houses and bookstores;
9) Belarusian pro-government media and propaganda social media channels are actually controlled by Russian propagandists,
The National Anti-Crisis Management categorically considers inadmissible the intention of the Russian occupiers and their aides, represented by the puppet regime of Lukashenko, to celebrate Russia Day in Belarus; strongly protests against this intention and calls on all residents of Minsk and other Belarusian cities to boycott any events dedicated to Russia Day, actively oppose their propaganda in all available ways and take any other action to thwart the Russian occupiers' plan to hold Russia Day in Belarus.
We call on all our international partners to publicly support our position, the anti-war and anti-occupation struggle of the Belarusian people and reiterate the importance and need for official international recognition of the Russian occupation of Belarus, recognition of Lukashenko’s government as a puppet government and military aggressor as well as the use of all available instruments of pressure on Russia and the puppet Lukashenko’s regime to end the Russian occupation of Belarus, to force the withdrawal of all Russian troops from our country, to end Lukashenko’s regime’s holding power by force and its existence as a political entity.
Not a day of Russia — the agressor — in Belarus!
No to the Russian occupation! No to the puppet regime of Lukashenko!
Discuss in social networks:
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter