"The European Union has shown unity by approving the fourth package of sanctions. The liability of the regime is inevitable." Head of the NAM Pavel Latushka — on new sanctions.
What is important for us to do next?
People’s demands must be met:
- the release of all political prisoners;
- bringing all those responsible for repression to justice;
- appointment of the new elections in 2021.
We will continue uncompromising pressure on the regime:
- complete foreign policy isolation of the regime;
- blocking the evasion of sanctions;
- people’s sanctions;
- legal international pressure;
- bringing to international criminal responsibility representatives of the regime;
- preparing for domestic protest activity: joining the Peramoga plan and preparing for future strikes.
We will win!
Discuss in social networks:
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram | Twitter